The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Airship is currently seeking a skilled Producer to help drive the schedule and quality across our games. If you are highly organized, self-driven, and absolutely love spreadsheets then Airship might be the place for you!
- Work with project leads to define features and develop schedules/roadmaps.
- Maintain tasks and bugs in Jira, ensuring work is organized and actionable.
- Maintain milestone goals, destroy roadblocks, and problem solve development issues.
- Communicate status, risks, and changes to the leads and team.
- Host meetings, take detailed notes, and create actionable tasks.
- Work with Production and leads to assess progress, quality, and stay on top of bugs within the title.
3+ years of experience in a Production role within the games industry.
Thorough understanding of the game development process.
Shipped at least 1 recent title.
Strong project management skills.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience tracking complex features and reporting crucial information in a succinct manner.
Ability to multitask and solve complex issues while meeting deadlines.
Expertise with Google Suite, MS Office, Slack and Jira/Confluence.
Shipped titles on PC and consoles.
Live Game Experience.
Passion for games.
Familiarity with Unreal Engine.
Adept at problem solving and cat herding.
Experience with administration for Atlassian products.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS WE OFFER:
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what’s out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra’s Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.