In three weeks, you’ll be able to revisit Final Fantasy XII yet again when Square Enix brings last year’s The Zodiac Age remaster to Steam. This sounds like the way to play, at least on paper.
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.
I, too, love to fast-forward.
FFXII: The Zodiac Age will cost $50 when it launches on February 1, with a 20 percent discount available during the first week. Square Enix is also prepping a $150 Collector’s Edition for PC.